Supporting Literature (ACn)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Acoustic condition, Generating noise, Built environment.
- Sustainability, Neuroscience research, Sustainable school, Acoustic, Noise, Reverberation time, Children brain and mind response, Learning spaces.
- Acoustical environment, Unoccupied acoustic condition, Noise level, Reverberation time, Disruption, Student behavior.
- Reverberation time, Background noise level, Equivalent continuous sound level, Probability sound level, Speech intelligibility, Rapid Speech Transmission Index, Classrooms.
Acoustic Conditions for Speech Communication in Classrooms is studied by Pekkarinen, E., Vilijancn, V. (1991).
- Acoustic condition, Speech intelligibility, Mineral wood, Absorption area of the room.
Improvement of acoustic conditions for speech communication in classrooms is studied by Sala, E., Viljanen, V. (1995).
- Acoustic condition, School buildings, Standards, Noise level, Reverberation.
- Excessive noise levels, Student activities, Reverberation time, Optimum condition, Speech communication.