Supporting Literature (DM)
- Noise Level, Student Outcome.
- Noise level, Background noise, Jet aircraft, Student achievement an attitude, Classroom environment.
The effect of jet aircraft noise on student achievement and attitude toward classroom environment [microform] is studied by Hyatt, C. L. (1982).]
- Noise level, Schools, Student behavior and performance.
Classrooms and Their Users: A Conceptual Mapping of Research on the Physical Environment of Schools is studied by Duffy, P. M. (1992).
- Noise level, Background noise, Schools, Student performance.
Effects of noise on academic achievement and classroom behavior is studied by Department of Health Services. (September 1981).
- Effects of noise on teachers health and wellbeing.
Effects of Classroom Acoustics and Self-Reported Noise Exposure on Teachers’ Well-Being is studied by Kristiansen, J. et al. (2013).
- Acoustic properties, Measurement, Absorption.
- Acoustic condition, School buildings, Standards, Noise level, Reverberation.
- Standards, Background noise, Classroom, and preferred reverberation range.
ANSI (American National Standard Institute) (2010). "ANSI/ASA S12.60-2010/Part 1 American National Standard/ Acoustical Performance, Criteria, Design requirements, and Guidelines for Schools. Acoustical Society of America, New York.
- Acoustical environment, Unoccupied acoustic condition, Noise level, Reverberation time, Disruption, Student behavior.
- Reverberation time, Background noise level, Equivalent continuous sound level, Probability sound level, Speech intelligibility, Rapid Speech Transmission Index, Classrooms.
Acoustic Conditions for Speech Communication in Classrooms is studied by Pekkarinen, E., Vilijancn, V. (1991).
- Excessive noise levels, Student activities, Reverberation time, Optimum condition, Speech communication.
- Fundamentals of sound.
The Master Handbook of Acoustics is studied by Everest, F. A. (1989).