Supporting Literature (GL)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lighting fixtures, Blinds, Glare spots, Comfort ability for students.
- Effects of types of light on students performance.
- Impact of glare on students performance.
- Control and effect of window blinds on occupants.
- Building performance, Workplace design, and comfort.
- The impact of classroom design and physical features.
- Learning rate of students as influenced by classroom space.
- Classroom lighting and students performance.
- Energy savings, daylighting and lighting control.
Adding advanced behavioral models in whole building energy simulation: A study on the total energy impact of manual and automated lighting control is studied by Bourgeois, D; Reinhart, C; Macdonald, I. (2006).