Supporting Literature (NA.WH)
- Traffic noise in schools and mental concentration.
Green School Characteristics, Sustainability, and Student Learning is studied by Tanner, C. K. (2015).
- Acoustic environment, School, Home, Children perception, Children learning and motivation, Age of students.
Children's perceptions of their acoustic environment at school and at home is studied by Dockrell, J. E. (2004).
- Sustainability, Neuroscience research, Sustainable school, Acoustic, Noise, Reverberation time, Children brain and mind response, Learning spaces.
- Impact of outdoor noise on the indoor acoustic environment.
- Indoor air quality, School facility and students achievement.
- Reverberation level, Absorption coefficient, Material, Classroom acoustic.
- Reverberation time, Background noise level, Equivalent continuous sound level, Probability sound level, Speech intelligibility, Rapid Speech Transmission Index, Classrooms.
Acoustic Conditions for Speech Communication in Classrooms is studied by Pekkarinen, E., Vilijancn, V. (1991).]
- Excessive noise levels, Student activities, Reverberation time, Optimum condition, Speech communication.