Supporting Literature (Parking)
- School zones, Transportation, Safety, Driveways, Parking lots, Arrival and dismissal periods.
School Zone Safety and Operational Problems at Existing Elementary Schools is studied by Isebrands, H. N., & Hallmark, S. L. (2007).
- Parking, Drop-off area.
- Places and time with high concentration of violence in schools.
- Physical activities, Changes in parking facilities, Green spaces, and social and physical disorder.
- Underground parking, Designing features, Education quality.
Building schools, rethinking quality? Early lessons from Los Angeles is studied by Fuller, B., et al. (2009).
- Proximity of parking lots.
AN ASSESSMENT OF THE QUALITY AND EDUCATIONAL ADEQUACY OF EDUCATIONAL FACILITIES AND THEIR PERCEIVED IMPACT ON THE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT AS REPORTED BY MIDDLE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS AND TEACHERS IN THE HUMBLE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT, HUMBLE, TEXAS is studied by Monk, D. M. (2007).