- Energy Usage, Sustainability, Energy Consumption.
[http://ww.cleanerandgreener.org/download/JCI2003Wisconsin.pdf The Energy Savings and Emission Reduction Benefits Delivered by Johnson Controls and Its Customers In the State of Wisconsin is studied by Olson, S. L., Arny, M. (2001).]
- Lighting, Green school facilities, Sustainability, building construction, Environment.
- Lighting, Energy Consumption, Sustainable school building, high-efficient electric lighting.
- Lighting as a sustainable building tool, artificial lighting, daylight, sustainable buildings.
Energy Performance of Building is studied by Boemi, S. N., Irulegi, O., Santamouris, M. (2016).
- Lighting System, LED, Energy SAving, School Buildings.
A Method to Estimate Savings of LED Lighting Installation in Public Buildings: The Case Study of Secondary Schools in Serbia is studied by Josijevic, M. M., Gordic, D. R., Milovanovic, D. M., Jurisevic, N. M., Rakic, N. Z. (2017).
- Daylight, Optimizing Natural Light, Building Energy Performance.
- Lighting, Sustainability, Energy Efficiency, Type of Lighting, LED.
Sustainability Constraints in Techno-Economic Analysis of General Lighting Retrofits is studied by Vahl, F.P; Campos, L. M. S., Filho, N. C. (2013).
- Daylight, Solar Heat, Building Energy Saving, Reduction in Electric Lighting.
Daylighting and its implications to overall thermal transfer value (OTTV) determinations is studied by Li, D. H. W., Lam, J. C., Wong, S. L. (2002).
- Lighting Conservation, Energy Conservation, School Construction, Sustainable Development, Healthy Learning Environment.