Suppoting Literature (AW/W)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Natural lighting.
- Day Light, optimizing natural lighting.
Student Performance in Daylit Schools: Analysis of the Performance of Students in Daylit Schools is studied by Nicklas, M. H., Bailey, G. B. (1996).]
- Day Lighting.
- Day Light, Daylight and Window, Daylight and Human Behavior, Natural light and Flickering, Effect of daylighting on performance.
- Natural Light.
- Effect of Light Quality.
- Impact of Glare on Students Performance.
- Learning Rate of Students as Influenced by Classroom Space.
- Tth Impact of Classroom Design and Physical Features.
- Lighting control system.