- Lighting blocking element, Blinds, Curtains, Fluorescent, Geometric orientation of the building.
The influence of school architecture on academic achievement is studied by Tanner, C.K. (2000).
- Learning rate of students as influenced by classroom space.
- Classroom lighting and students performance.
Effects of school design on student outcomes" studied by Tanner, C.K. (2009).
- Impact of natural light on students performance.
The Influence of School Environment on the SBS Symptoms and the Development of Asthma and Allergy" studied by Takaoka, M; Norback, D. (2011).
- Building design.
- The influence of school design on students performance.
- Building design features and students performance.
- Thermal comfort, Energy efficiency, Daylight, Window orientation, Window size.
- Air quality, Thermal comfort, Energy efficiency, Window orientation, Operable window, Window area, Glazing type, External walls, Thermal resistance, Roof thermal resistance.
Improving energy performance of school buildings while ensuring indoor air quality ventilation is studied by Becker, R., Goldberger, I., & Paciuk, M. (2007).
- Window dimension, Window orientation, Shadings, IAQ, Thermal comfort.