Supporting Literature (A.F/SR)
- Noise control and building performance.
Building envelope design with the objective to ensure thermal, visual and acoustic comfort conditions is studied by Oral, G.K; Yene, A.K; Bayazit, N. T. (2004).
- Effects of school facilities (acoustic) on instruction delivery and learning.
Relationship between school facility conditions and the delivery of instruction: Evidence from a national survey of school principals is studied by Duyar, I. (2010).
- School facility design, acoustic, student performance.
- Acoustic, Classroom, Student behavior.
Facilities is studied by McGuffey, C. W. (1982).
- Building performance, Workplace design, and comfort.
- Indoor air quality, School facility and students achievement.
- The effect of acoustic on students academic performance.
- Acoustic condition, School buildings, Standards, Noise level, Reverberation.
- The impact of classroom design and physical features.
- Noise and its impact on students learning and performance.