Supporting Literature (LBSB)
- Lighting Fixtures, Blinds, Glare Spots, Uncomfortability for Student.
- Blinds, Shades, Energy Consumption.
- Adjustable Lighting Control, Blind, Daylight, Direct/ Indirect Lighting, Energy Efficient Lighting Fixtures.
- Lighting Fixture Block, School Facility Design, Building Features, Student Performance.
Building Features in Schools that Influence Academic Performance is studied by Salary, S., Holliday, L., Keesee, M., and Wachter, H. P. (2017) ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) submitted for publication.
- Sading, Adjustable Blinds, High- Efficient Electric Lighting, Lighting Fixtures, Daylight.
- Lighting Blocking Elements, Blinds, Curtains.
The influence of school architecture on academic achievement is studied by Tanner, C.(2000).