Supporting Literature (R)
- Unsatisfactory acoustic, Excessive reverberation.
Effects of Classroom Acoustics and Self-Reported Noise Exposure on Teachers’ Well-Being is studied by Kristiansen, J., Persson, R., Lund, S. P., Hitomi, S., Nielsen, P. M. (2013).
- Reverberation, absorption coefficient level.
Collected Paper on Acoustic" Retrieved from New York is studied by Sabine, W. C. (1964).
- Reverberation level, Absorption coefficient, Material, Classroom acoustic.
- Reverberation, Background noise, Learning, Classroom.
ANSI/ASA S12.60-2010/Part 1 American National Standard/ Acoustical Performance, Criteria, Design requirements, and Guidelines for Schools is studied by American National Standard Institute (ANSI 2010).
- Sustainability, Neuroscience research, Sustainable school, Acoustic, Noise, Reverberation time, Children brain and mind response, Learning spaces.
- Acoustical environment, Unoccupied acoustic condition, Noise level, Reverberation time, Disruption, Student behavior.
- Reverberation time, Background noise level, Equivalent continuous sound level, Probability sound level, Speech intelligibility, Rapid Speech Transmission Index, Classrooms.
Acoustic conditions for speech communication in classrooms is studied by Pekkarinen, E., Vilijancn, V. (1991).
- Acoustic condition, school buildings, standards, noise level, reverberation.
- Excessive noise levels, Student activities, Reverberation time, Optimum condition, Speech communication.
Evaluation of acoustical conditions for speech communication in working elementary school classrooms is studied by Sato, H; Bradley, J. S. (2008).
- Sustainability, Classroom acoustics, Sustainable absorbing materials, Reverberation time in classrooms.