Supporting Literature (SF)
- Indoor air quality, School facility and students achievement.
- Effects of sound and visual environment on learning.
Acoustical and Visual Environments Affect Learning is studied by Knirk, F. G. (1970).
- Impact of outdoor noise on indoor acoustic environment.
- School facility design, Acoustic, Student performance.
- Acoustic condition, school buildings, standards, noise level, reverberation.
- Background noise, Student scores, Noisy side of a school building.
The effect of a noise abatement program on reading ability is studied by Bronzaft, A.L (1981).
- Acoustic environment, School, Home, Children perception, Children learning and motivation, Age of students.
Children's perceptions of their acoustic environment at school and at home is studied by Dockrell, J. E., Shield, B. (2004).
- Sustainability, Neuroscience research, Sustainable school, Acoustic, Noise, Reverberation time, Children brain and mind response, Learning spaces.
- Acoustical environment, Unoccupied acoustic condition, Noise level, Reverberation time, Disruption, Student behavior.
- The impact of classroom design and physical features.
- Effects of school facilities (acoustic) on instruction delivery and learning.
Relationship between school facility conditions and the delivery of instruction: Evidence from a national survey of school principals is studied by Duyar, I. (2010).
- Building performance, Workplace design, Comfort.
- Impact of classroom design space on students learning and performance.
- The relationship between school facility condition and students achievements.
A Synthesis of Studies Pertaining to Building Conditions, Student Achievement, Student Behavior, and Student Attitude is studied by Bailey, J. A. (2009).]
- School facility Design.