- Fluorescent light with white color/ full-spectrum Duro-test Vita-lite light with blue walls.
- Fluorescent Lighting/ Student Behavior.
Light, Radiation, and Academic Behavior" studied by Mayron, L.W. et al. (1974).
- Lighting Fixtures, Student on task behavior.
- Natural lighting, direct/indirect lighting, Energy efficient lighting fixture, adjustable lighting control, blind.
- Sustainable school buildings, Energy consumption, Shading, Adjustable blinds, High-efficiency electric lighting, Lighting fixtures, Daylight.
Designing the sustainable school is studied by Ford, A. (2007).
- Lighting blocking element, Blinds, Curtains, Fluorescent, Geometric orientation of the building.
The influence of school architecture on academic achievement is studied by Tanner, C.K. (2000).
- Artificial Lighting, Fluorescent Lighting, Day Light.
- Effect of artificial nighttime light.
- Lighting fixture, Student well-being, attendance, and performance.
- Lighting and discomfort in classrooms.
- LED lighting, Lighting efficiency, Lighting design.
Analysis and simulation of an automated LED lighting system for pedestrian crosswalk is studied by Ileana, I. et al. (2015).
- Lighting, Sustainability, Energy efficiency, Type of lighting, LED.
Sustainability constraints in techno-economic analysis of general lighting retrofits is studied by Vahl, F.P; Campos, L.M.S; Filho, N.C, (2013).
- Lighting system, LED, Energy saving, School buildings.